[UPHPU] eCommerce - what do you use?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:46:08 MST 2008

Over the summer a friend and I programmed a Flex+AMFPHP application to
manage kids at a summer camp.  I worked on the AMFPHP Services side while he
focused on the Flex side -- it worked very well, and introduced me to DTO,
DAO's, and other "terms" used in the Flex and Java world.

If you want to get a leg up into something that pays a lot more and is a lot
of fun to work with, dive into Flex and AMFPHP.  I highly recommend it.

I'll actually talk with my friend (Flex expert) and see if he can come out
with all of us to discuss AMFPHP and Flex.