[UPHPU] SQL field as prefix for all fields

Craig Jackson CJackson at cirris.com
Mon Jan 28 16:21:50 MST 2008

I just remembered that on installation of Drupal, they have a feature that lets you add a prefix to your database tables. But, when you use the queries and fetches with drupal's built-in functions they return the tables as if they don't have a prefix. So, you could see what they are doing as well to get to an answer to your question.

Craig Jackson