[UPHPU] eCommerce - what do you use?

Caleb Call caleb at macjunk.org
Fri Jan 25 14:19:24 MST 2008

I forgot to Reply-All so here it is again :-)

I've been using ZenCart for quite some time and have been quite happy with
it.  It does take a fair amount of tweaking to optimize it but once it's
optimized I don't have any complaints.

What kind of customizing?  I always found it quite simple to customize???