[UPHPU] Online Credit Card Payments

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Fri Jan 18 21:39:31 MST 2008

UPHPU-ers,

I am working on a small project for a good friend of mine who is part of a
non-profit organization in Utah.  They want online registration for their
conference this year.  No big deal really, make a form, submit some data, the
usual.  But they want the ability to have people pay conference fees with a
credit card online.  Way beyond what I can do.

I know their are online companies out there that let organizations set up
accounts and can have people use credit cards online to pay them with part of
the cost being a fee back to the company.  Has anyone ever used these / have
experience / warnings they can share so I can tell the organization the one
to pick to sign up with?

Thanks,

- Jake