[UPHPU] PHP & LDAP

Ra y"BigDog" Hunter bigdog at venticon.com
Thu Feb 21 15:38:25 MST 2008

> Has anyone had any experience implementing an LDAP solution within the 1and1
> hosting environment and if not, any good suggestions on where I could
> possibly find information on how to implement it?

I have used php + ldap for active directory and openldap authentication and
authorization in an application. It is pretty easy to setup and get configured.
I wrote up a little howto on it many years back.

Here is a link to the article:
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-22_11-5032010.html

Now this is older article so there are changes to the ldap functions that you
might need to be aware of; however, you should be good to go with some examples
on the net.

--
thebigdog