[UPHPU] Zope

Joshua Simpson std3rr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:28:03 MST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:19 PM, William Attwood <wattwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone dived into Zope? If so, any thoughts on it?

I have.  It's monolithic, hard to manage and maintain,  and seems to be
being replaced by a more flexible application stack methodology. There are
some interesting things about Zope:  ZODB, for instance, is fairly clever.
For most uses, however, it's hugely overkill.

Ellington might be interesting, though.  I'm a big fan of Django, and
Ellington may fit your needs (whatever they may be -- just a shot in the
dark).

Josh
--
-