[UPHPU] Creative Work

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Mon Feb 4 15:50:56 MST 2008

cole at colejoplin.com wrote:
> Walks, lunch, driving to/from work, during a podcast, Applebee's after
> a UPHPU meeting...when I get in a place where I can can step back from
> the tree I'm working on. That's either by myself or sometimes when
> bouncing off others or just listening to others, and viewing the
> bigger picture.

Agreed.

I can't count how many times I've been pounding my head on a problem for
hours, only to leave the office and head home to have the answer hit me
on the way. Give your mind a break, and let your sub-conscious work for you.

My best ideas come in the early morning and while I'm washing dishes. :)

--Dave