[UPHPU] Project Planning Software

Trevyn Meyer trevyn at esourcehome.com
Fri Feb 1 13:38:13 MST 2008

Does extreme programming fall into this category?

http://www.extremeprogramming.org/

I dont see "yet" how UML diagrams ect can even exist in a marketplace
like web development.  Especially when most customers are visionary, and
the developers and UML people.  extreme programming, allthough I dont
follow it completly, seems like th ebest planning tool for me.

Whiteboard/document --> program,
Whiteboard/document --> program,
Whiteboard/document --> program,
Whiteboard/document --> program,
Whiteboard/document --> program,

Its very hard to budget/bid on projects, but that is the art of project
management imho

Trevyn