[UPHPU] add comment to MySQL table after

Brady Mitchell mydarb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:33:50 MDT 2008

Use an alter table statement:

ALTER TABLE table_name CHANGE field_name field_name int(11) COMMENT  
'this is a comment';

On Aug 13, 2008, at 846PM, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:

> Is it possible to add/edit an MySQL comment after it already exists  
> or can you only add them when you create the table. I'm not finding  
> much via the google.
> _______________________________________________
> UPHPU mailing list
> UPHPU at uphpu.org
> http://uphpu.org/mailman/listinfo/uphpu
> IRC: #uphpu on irc.freenode.net

More information about the UPHPU mailing list