[UPHPU] Software for Starving Students released

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:05:35 MDT 2007

>Sorry for the non-PHP email. Even though it's not directly related to

Dave,

Software for Starving Students is an excellent diversion from the standard
PHP emails we get on this mailing list.  I was first introduced to SfSS at
my first PHP meeting and found many utilities on the CD that were quite
beneficial.

If you have a moment, can you post back to group a little bit about what
exactly SfSS is, what the CD contains, etc?

To all, this is a really worthwhile project!

mj/v