[UPHPU] Mind boggling MySQL error

Mike Mackrory mike at echovue.com
Wed Sep 5 11:12:37 MDT 2007

I think I ran into this problem a month or two back...  I was uploading an Excel spreadsheet and then parsing it into a table.

Your system may have plenty of resources, but there may be a setting in your php.ini that is limiting it to a couple of MB.

try a statement like the following at the start of your page:

ini_set('memory_limit', '103809024');

I think that bumps it from 4MB to 10MB - Of course I may be up in the night, and your error could be something completely different, but it's worth a shot!

Mike