[UPHPU] Family Extravaganza

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:44:46 MDT 2007

Hello to all,

A couple of weeks ago I sent out an email to see if there was interest in
doing a geek family event (for those who are single geeks, you're totally
welcome to come too, not meant to ostracize anybody).

We talked about a couple of locations, Tucano's in Orem, Mt Tipanogos Park.
Turns out the Park has a $50 res fee and so wanted to look for an
alternative.

Ray Hunter and I were talking today and we had the idea of Thanksgiving
Point Corn Maze.

In researching this out, I've found that they have group discounts!  This
would make the ticket prices (http://www.cornbellys.com/tickets.htm ) a
little cheaper for everybody.

If you are planning on participating in the Geek Family Event, PLEASE
respond back to this email, either to me personally if you are shy, or to
the group so that I can start to get a count of participants.

mj/v