[UPHPU] onclick clean, onmouseover messy

Craig Jackson CJackson at cirris.com
Tue Nov 27 09:27:54 MST 2007

I always felt that javascript's handling of onmouseover was nasty. But, I believe the problem resides with all the inputs at once when your cursor goes wild. Each time your cursor goes over the div it causes 4 checks and at least 2 runs, Open a closed div and make sure the other 3 are closed. Well, when you jump around with the cursor, it causes many of the inputs to be run simultaneously. Therefore, not keeping the correct procedures. If there is some type of queuing system of your effects, I think you could create the queuing system to work the effects correctly. That is my idea.

Craig Jackson
Web Developer
Cirris Systems Corp
(801) 973-4600