[UPHPU] Lunch Today: Noon to 1:30pm

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Wed Nov 7 11:57:23 MST 2007

Today at 10:22am, Clint Savage said:

> A bunch of us guys on irc were talking about doing lunch today at noon
> at Rodizio Grill.  The grill is at http://www.rodiziogrill.com/ if you
> are interested in joining us.  We'll get a table for 10 to start and
> see where it leads.
>
> Hope you can all come.

Wow, just saw this. That's awesome. I assume it's at Trolley Square in
SLC, if not someone call my cell phone 801-694-6334. We're headed out with
about 4-5 of us from Code Greene in just a minute.

While I'm at it, Code Greene is now at its new office:

44 Exchange Place
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

That's downtown, between 300 S and 400 S and between State and Main. Enter
from State St (southbound) on Exchange Place or from 400 South (westbound)
on Cactus St, and we're the first place east of the office on the corner.
We've got the Game Room going too - foosball, air hockey, and ping pong
for starters, so anyone who would like to is invited to drop by and say
hello and play a few games.

Thanks,
Mac