[UPHPU] Hello and Help?

Jerel Harwood uphpu-ml at harwoods.org
Fri Nov 2 10:50:39 MDT 2007

From: Joshua Simpson [mailto:std3rr at gmail.com]

||On 11/2/07, Jerel Harwood <uphpu-ml at harwoods.org> wrote:
||	I have a customer that is running PHP on IIS (6) / windows 2k3, and
have
||	multiple sites using php.  They need to override some of the php.ini
||	settings for a specific site on the server.  I know how to do this
in
||	apache, but in all my searching have not figured out if this is
possible in
||	IIS.  Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated.
|ini_set() doesn't work with IIS?

Thanks for the quick response.  I think that I have forgotten more about php
than I currently now know (you do lose it if you don't use it).  I will give
that a try.  To be honest I used a different method in apache (I set the
override in the apache config for the virtual domain and not in the php
code.

--Jerel