[UPHPU] Re: [UPHPU-jobs] 1-2 Senior Web Developer(s) - $45K - $65K

John David Anderson uphpu at johndavidanderson.net
Mon Jul 30 10:03:43 MDT 2007

"I once maybe almost thought that a pretty good developer, or maybe
even a slightly-better-than average developer, might want to make (if
it was okay with is boss and everything) a little more than other
developers who are close to his age and ability... and probably
proximity too. I'd probably think about supporting a measure that
would go something like that."

You can quote me on that when someone presses charges.

What are we talking about here, exactly? Are you guys kidding?

-- John