[UPHPU] Re: [UPHPU-jobs] 1-2 Senior Web Developer(s) - $45K - $65K

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Mon Jul 30 09:19:10 MDT 2007

Justin Giboney wrote:
> Some of you may know more about laws, but the anti-monopoly laws say
> something about groups of people in related fields talking about
> pricing. Just thought I would offer that as a word of caution, since I
> don't know the exact specifics on the laws.

Someone better tell the unions.  Because boy are they in trouble. :)

And we better not discuss this magazine article either:

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/moneymag/bestjobs/frameset.1.exclude.html

While it's true the Sherman act was once used against labor, I don't
think things happen that way anymore.  Unless someone can show me a news
article with someone being prosecuted for this in the last ten years.
I'm not going to believe it.

Kyle

--
no amount of fear can stop the rise of free media, or free software (they are the same, after all)

Jonathan Swartz
CEO Sun Microsystems