[UPHPU] Session.Destroy

Justin Giboney giboney at giboneydesigns.com
Tue Jul 10 13:38:15 MDT 2007

Sorry if I have been asking a lot of questions lately, but I have a
rough draft website due next week.

I have customers log in a shop through a session and I created a
simple signout.php with this code

<?php
	session_destroy();

	$page = 'index.php';
	header( 'Location: ' . $page );
?>

put I get this error

Warning: session_destroy() [function.session-destroy]: Trying to
destroy uninitialized session in /Library/WebServer/local/new_site/
signout.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /Library/WebServer/local/new_site/signout.php:2)
in /Library/WebServer/local/new_site/signout.php on line 5

Justin Giboney