[UPHPU] Yet More CSS Stuff

Velda Christensen velda at novapages.com
Mon Jan 29 22:07:41 MST 2007

Sorry for the blank note.  I have no idea why that happened (there WAS
an email there before I hit send -- I swear it)

I meant to say, I'm serious .. not so much about the palindrome (though
I'll go for the super smart group, or I was thinking Utah CSS Super Cool
Users ? :-p).  No offense to Jonathan's link... but I think it'd be fun
to join a local CSS group.  Does anyone know of any?  For me it'd be
even more exciting than a php group, if only because I might be able to
contribute -something-.  And, only because I'm guessing someone here
might appreciate it, check out my nifty elastic layout at my website:
novapages.com.  I designed it so I can see it well with or without my
contacts in.

B-D

-Velda