[UPHPU] Looking for a good OOP PHP5 App for learning purposes

Caleb Call caleb at macjunk.org
Sat Jan 13 23:07:09 MST 2007

A couple PHP programs that, IMO, are awesome at what they do (I don't
know if they fulfill your other requirements) and are designed very
nicely are www.slideshowpro.net (both slideshow Pro and their
Director program) it's mostly PHP but it uses a lot of other
technologies as well (AJAX, Flash, etc).