[UPHPU] REMINDER: Geek Lunch - Goodwood BBQ - Draper, UT - Feb 9 - 1p

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:35:28 MST 2007

et al.,

Just a reminder, this Friday is the Geek Lunch.  It is at the Goodwood BBQ
in Draper.  Everybody should be there around 1p.

I know I didn't ask for this sooner, but If you can, please send me an RSVP
with the number of people in your party so that I can coordinate with
Goodwood. Hopefully, we can all sit near each other.

And just cause some are bring their families doesn't mean that single geeks
shouldn't come!  Please do!

RSVP:  vvilla at gmail.com