[UPHPU] multi-level menu

Wayne Jensen jensenw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:14:37 MST 2007

anyone know of a good, simple, multi-level menu?  Basically I need it
to function like a multi-level select box (clicking an item doesn't
take you to a new page, just populates a hidden input).  I've tried a
few, XMenu is the only one I can remember.  The main problem I had
with XMenu is that there are textareas that change height in the page,
and the menus generated by XMenu just stay in one place instead of
moving with the rest of the page and I end up with a menu sitting on
top of a textarea.

disclaimer: I don't have a huge amount of CSS experience, most of the
development I do is server-side.

Thanks!
Wayne