[UPHPU] introducing Coda: one window web development

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:37:29 MDT 2007

Okay....  That has *got* to be some of the most killer-looking programming
I've ever seen.  I had to right-click multiple times just to make sure the
site *really* wasn't flash-based.

Incredible site-design, if I do say so myself.  I am, however, nothing more
than a lowly PHP programmer, so I really don't know jack about design.
Still - pretty freakin' awesome if ya ask me.

Thanks for the post, Wade.

--Jason