[UPHPU] Table Relationships

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:30:04 MDT 2007

On 4/6/07, Scott Hill <llihttocs at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I am
> using a database that allows it and the circimstances are right, it's
> definitely the right thing to do.

Isn't InnoDB in MySQL a database that allows it?  In what
circumstances would it be the wrong thing to do?

It seems like that's just the DB's job, so you should let it do it,
kind of like separating business logic from your presentation layer.
I wouldn't want to trust that every time I delete something, and every
time I insert something, I'm always going to write my code exactly
right and never let an update or delete error slip through the cracks.