[UPHPU] Another Eclipse question
bigdog at venticon.com
Wed Sep 13 23:12:35 MDT 2006
> I would like to set a key binding to hide/show the Navigation view,
> anyone know if this is possible? It's not listed in the Key Binding
> settings, so I'm guessing it's not.. but I figured if it is someone in
> this group would know how.
i dont think there is a current key binding for it, but you can create a key
binding to minimize views and editors. This is done in the key binding settings.
here is what you need to do:
1. open key binding preferences (settings)
2. click on modify tab on right hand side
3. scheme should be default
4. change category to 'window'
5. change name to 'minimize active view or editor'
6. under the key sequence add your key sequence (i did ctrl+shift+alt+m)
7. when needs to be set to 'in windows'
8. then click the 'add' button to add it to the list
9. click apply and okay
this will allow you to minimize any view or editor with the key. then you can
select it by the current key bindings available. for selected in a view you can
do ctrl+f7 then you would select navigator. this would then maximize your
view/editor to the previous size before minimizing it.
let us know how it works out for ya!!!
More information about the UPHPU