[UPHPU] PHP conference?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:00:36 MST 2006

IMHO the main benefit of a conference is meeting interesting people
and swapping ideas and contact information.  From that perspective,
whether it's a cash cow or not is somewhat irrelevant, although
conferences that get that reputation over time would tend to attract
less and less people worth swapping ideas with over time.