[UPHPU] HTML Development Tool for IE.

Smith, Jeff Jeff.Smith at hollycorp.com
Fri Oct 27 13:36:42 MDT 2006

A while ago there was a bit of discussion about FireFox add-ons.  I
think there was even talk of doing a presentation on FireFox add-ons.
Well being the resident  Internet Explorer apologist I thought I would
include some of my favorite IE add-ons.  Yes, Virginia there are add-ons
for Internet Explorer.

Improved Find (mirrors FF find functionality, includes source) -

Microsoft Fiddler (debugging proxy, lets you intercept, view and modify
http requests)

Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar (kind of like FireBug)

Jeff Smith