[UPHPU] HTML Development Tool for IE.

Smith, Jeff Jeff.Smith at hollycorp.com
Fri Oct 27 13:36:42 MDT 2006

A while ago there was a bit of discussion about FireFox add-ons.  I
think there was even talk of doing a presentation on FireFox add-ons.
Well being the resident  Internet Explorer apologist I thought I would
include some of my favorite IE add-ons.  Yes, Virginia there are add-ons
for Internet Explorer.

Improved Find (mirrors FF find functionality, includes source) -
http://www.ookii.org/software/findasyoutype/

Microsoft Fiddler (debugging proxy, lets you intercept, view and modify
http requests)
http://www.ieaddons.com/AddOn.aspx?cid=2&scid=70&aid=2647ee16-5e47-4d6e-
834a-45a506c99e5b

Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar (kind of like FireBug)
http://www.ieaddons.com/AddOn.aspx?cid=2&scid=70&aid=a9bcc859-8419-4b67-
aac3-e1b3e9749414

Jeff Smith