[UPHPU] best CMS?

Velda Christensen velda at novapages.com
Fri Oct 6 10:35:32 MDT 2006

Connor Boyack wrote:
> Do any of you have strong recommendations for a good CMS to use?
I know I'm a bit late on this conversation - typically I don't have much
to contribute to the list so I just read past posts when I need help
;-).  But perhaps I can help here.  My hosting and design clients use
all sorts of CMSs, and I must say my favorite is Nucleus
(nucleuscms.org.)  It does everything you've listed and more, and has
plenty of plugins available, but possibly my favorite feature is that
it's simple.  Simple for the client to use, simple to skin using CSS and
a template system much like Smarty... and very simple to update.  Some
of the more popular cmss are exploited frequently because the update
process is such a pain on a modified system, but every nucleus update
I've ever done has gone seamlessly.

Hoping that helps,

Velda