[UPHPU] Video: Performance Tuning Best Practices for MySQL

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Mon Nov 20 10:40:40 MST 2006

Sheri "Webmistress" Bigelow passed me this URL before the presentation
last week, and although I wasn't able to watch it or use it in the
meeting, I bet some of you might be interested in it.

If you watch it, it might be nice to write up a little something about the
highlights for those who are considering taking a look at it. It could
even be posted on the website as a review too.

Thanks,
Mac