[UPHPU] Calculations from mySQL data

Jonathan Grotegut jgrotegut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:14:23 MST 2006

I am working on a website for my guild for World of Warcraft.  I am
currently working on a raid tracking (DKP) portion.  We get points for
going on raids and have points taken away for getting loot.  Anyways
we are putting all the data into a mySQL database and need to do some
calculation on the points that are earned, subtracted, etc.  As well
as some other minor calculations.

My question is: What is the easiest/best way to do these calculations?
 Right now we are up to about 200 raids with easily that many items
and about 50 people that raid regularly so the calculations could get
pretty intensive.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Jonathan