[UPHPU] intranet

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:34:48 MDT 2006

What are you looking for, exactly?  If all you need is an intranet
CMS, why not just use a wiki?  I know it's cheap, but if all you need
is a central place to put up information that people need access to,
it'll do what you need.  The Boss may not be a fan of the no-frills
approach; if that's the case, there are more options.

Dan