[UPHPU] Microsoft SQL or MySQL (osCommerce continuation)

cole at colejoplin.com cole at colejoplin.com
Tue Jun 27 13:30:39 MDT 2006

If you already have MS-SQL, and it's free, or paid for with the
hosting, just stick to what's there. It's all about the support, and
this is obviously an MS web server. But if you're doing Linux, MySQL
is the way to go, in my opinion. osCommerce was made with MySQL in
mind, but the SQL in the code is pretty generic. I'd choose whatever
the host feels most comfortable with.

-- Cole