[UPHPU] help needed

Timothy Humphrey timothy.humphrey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:44:18 MDT 2006

I'm in need of a couple guys to help me on a PHP web-app project I'm
working on.  Time is not on my side.  At this point I need to break off
tiny pieces of the project, have someone do them, then I'll plug them
back into the main app. Ideally, I'd like to have one Graphic Designer
and one PHP programmer. If one or both of them knew JavaScript too, that
would be great. Projects could be completed off site or after hours.
Great for someone looking to add to their portfolio while making money,
or someone wanting some side work.

Email me off list if interested.
Timothy