[UPHPU] Eclipse vs Komodo

Jacob Wright jacwright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:43:11 MDT 2006

I have never used Komodo, however, I honestly think that we should set up a
wiki page, forum, or resource of some sort on the site overviewing each
editor our group members use, their pros and cons, prices, ease of use, etc.
for all of us to review once in awhile.

This might be wise since the topic of IDEs or editors comes up every month
or so.  And I would sure like to go there every so often to see what editors
are out there.

What do you think Wade?

Jacob Wright