[UPHPU] Safari plugin for validating HTML

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com
Thu Jun 8 12:41:06 MDT 2006

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Richard K Miller wrote:

> Along the topic of validating your code, here are three plugins that make it
> very easy.
>
> This Safari plugin validates every page you visit, with errors appearing in
> the bottom right of the window:
> http://www.zappatic.net/safaritidy/
>
> This Firefox plugin requires you to click a button, but it can validate HTML,
> CSS, Links, and RSS:
> http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
>
> This Firefox plugin is awesome for debugging Javascript:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1843/

I use the "webdeveloper" plugin everyday.  It is amazing!  One very nice
features is editing CSS in real-time.  Fabulous!  It also lets you do the
same with HTML.  I love all the features though and there are too many to
try to list them here.

I have not used the JS debugger, but I think I will.  Thanks for the link.

Just on the subject of plugins, I cannot live without "sessionsaver":

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/436/

I cannot tell you how many times I have had a browser crash, or
accidentally closed, or a computer is shutdown.  As soon as I open up
Firefox every page I was on when it closed or crashed come right back up.

Jonathan