[UPHPU] Form layout

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:44:14 MDT 2006

To break off the validation thread but stay on the same topic, I have
stopped using tables for layout and starting using tags like div (float),
fieldset, label, etc to do the layout of my forms, but I have not been
pleased entirely.  Browser compatibility is an issue, although it is nice to
make a change in the stylesheet and get a different-looking form, I have not
been happy with how the form looks - I guess I want it to look how I can
make it look in a table!  Does anyone have any ideas on this?