[UPHPU] Validation

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:18:19 MDT 2006

> I have yet to see something you can do with a div that you can't do with a
> table, so I would argue that there is at least as much control with a
> table as there is with a div.

I would tend to agree, but I would rewrite your sentence to be, "I
have yet to see something you can do with a table that you can't do
with a div, so I would argue that there is at least as much control
with a div as there is with a table."

And since one is standards-compliant and one is not, I would opt for
the standards compliant.

And you were neither top- nor bottom-posting. :)

--
~Tyler