[UPHPU] Validation

Scott Hill llihttocs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:21:58 MDT 2006

On 6/5/06, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're giving up what you want so it will validate, then (not to
> put too fine a point on it) you don't know what you're doing.  Not
> trying to flame, just stating the truth - off list, you'll notice.

To be honest, I've never validated anything.  And your right in that I don't
know as much as I would like to know.  However, I have seen the bagdes and
read from some that think it is very important.

--
Scott Hill

"May you solve interesting problems" - Author Unknown
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -
Sir Winston Churchill