[UPHPU] PHP training in Salt Lake/Utah county ?

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Thu Feb 23 10:33:08 MST 2006

Tuesday at 7:55pm, Caleb Call said:

> Please keep the list updated if there is going to be a class.

So far there are 3-4 interested in a beginning class, and 2 interested in
an advanced class.

Let me start off the discussion of when/where for the beginner's class.
How about Saturday mornings, 9am-1pm (with a break in the middle), in SLC?
I'd probably do up to 4-5 classes if enough people want to do that many. I
could do them every week or every two weeks, starting in March sometime.

Once we decide on a time, we can publicize it more widely to try and get
more people and decrease the cost. With 4 people, tuition would be no more
than $75 per 4 hour session. If we can get 10 people, I could set tuition
at $35 per 4 hour session.

If it gets bigger than 10-12 people, I'd need some help getting a larger
location probably. But that's a good problem to have.

Thanks,
Mac