[UPHPU] PHP Password Protect

Marcellus Barrus mbarrus73 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 13:26:52 MST 2006

It looks as if your webserver server doesn't know how to parse the .html
extension.  By default, .html is just text with nothing done on the server
side.  If you view the source of your document within the browser and see
all your PHP code, your server isn't set up for PHP to parse .html files.

If your webserver is set up properly, you should be able to change the
extension of your file from whlcatalog.html to whlcatalog.php and it should
get parsed properly by PHP.

Best regards,
Marcellus B.
mastermarce