[UPHPU] IE7 Breaks IE6

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Fri Dec 1 23:51:13 MST 2006

Jon Jensen wrote:

>> ...I've also tried the cookie fix mentioned here (with no luck):
>> http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/multiIE.html
>> Do cookies work for you guys on the IE6 standalone?
> Yeah, that's one thing I've never gotten to work. I'd be eager to know of a
> solution as well.
> Jon

There's a very good forum network for this sort of question.  I've used
it for several questions, and I've had all of them answered:

They may have an answer already posted, so search first, but if they
don't register and post your question.  There's a good chance you'll get
an answer in a day or 2.

Brandon Stout