[UPHPU] Freelance Opportunity Starting ASAP

Robert Merrill merrilr at sostechnical.com
Fri Dec 1 13:43:04 MST 2006

You're both right.  Maybe I should rephrase:

*Is there* a negative bias toward agencies.. for either contract or direct
recruiting?  Following that, if there is a bias, any general or specific
reasons why?  I would like to know.  Personal replies to secure anonymity
will be held that way, of course.  Looking for ways to improve service to
you, that's all.

so...

if ($bias < 0) || ($your_opinion >= $0.02) { echo $explanation; }

I know many other recruiters from other shops are "listening" so, have your
say ;)

--
Robert Merrill
SOS TECHNICAL