[UPHPU] CSS Help

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com
Thu Aug 17 14:10:30 MDT 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Brady Mitchell wrote:

>> Can we see the code?  What is it that is going wrong?
>
> Don't have the code to show you yet.  My main problem at this point is
> my lack of understanding about how relative positioning works.
>
> If I simply turn off that div will that move my other divs up so that
> there's no gap between the  title bar and the menu/content divs?

Yes, if you "turn off" or "leave out" a DIV then it will not be there to
interfere with anything else.  The rest of the page should naturally move
up.  If you do not have any code then I would suggest that you simply try
it so that you can see what I mean.  Then if you are having problems, show
us the code (or HTML in this case).

Jonathan