[UPHPU] dedicated hosting

John lists at strictlyrockymountain.com
Sat Apr 22 00:53:46 MDT 2006

I have a customer on westhost but I'm not sure what he signed up for.
However it's more of a virtual and not dedicated and I don't care for it.
It's not a full OS at my disposal, but more like they allow me to only
access certain programs, and other areas are restricted.  Perhaps this can
help you in your search.

And I have another customer at ipowerweb, not to bad...
Dedicated Hosting is $79/month celeron 2.4ghz, 256mb, 40gigHD, 500GB
transfer, full ssh root access. (www.ipowerweb.com)

--
Thanks
John