[UPHPU] segmentation fault in PHP 5 and Pear

Richard K. Miller richardkmiller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:31:46 MDT 2005

I just installed the Services_Google package from PEAR and set up a
script to do some Google searches, but occasionally it exits with a
"segmentation fault".  I'm running the script on the command line
using PHP 5.0.4 (the Mac OS X build from www.entropy.ch).  The error
log shows the following:

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS (0x0001) at 0xfffffff8

I guess the problem could be in Services_Google or in some dependancy
but I don't know where to start.  Anyone seen "segmentation fault"
before in PHP or know where to go with this?

Thanks!

Richard Miller