[UPHPU] utah gentoo list (possible interest?)

Steve Dibb steve at wonkabar.org
Thu Oct 20 13:09:15 MDT 2005

(Cross-posted to UPHPU, SLLUG and PLUG)

Hey all,

I'm thinking of putting together a small Gentoo LUG local to us Utah
users / admins.

Now, before you groan and say, "not another LUG", lemme point out some
of the stuff I'd like to accomplish.

One, is to have a local mailing list for gentooers, which would be a lot
less volume than just subscribing to one of the main gentoo user mailing
lists.

Secondly, have something similiar to the GWN, where we can send out
weekly tips, tricks, news (stuff like the new apache2 ebuild, beware!), etc.

Last, occassionaly have meetings specific to Gentoo stuff, like howto
setup/configure a mail server or MythTV or Apache2 + PHP5 or something.

And not much more than that.

If there's any interest, let me know.

Thanks!

Steve Dibb