[UPHPU] OOP continued

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:37:11 MDT 2005

> Besides, this did start as a 'training meeting' to begin with.  This, of
> course, means that we start at the LCD and work our way up.  And I
> personally think that starting procedurally is the way to go for beginners.

I completely agree. I  know someone who wants to help out but has very
little programming experience in general (some sysadmin perl
scripting, mostly) and he was a bit turned off by the idea of jumping
straight into OO.

I also agree with the idea that it is invaluable to go through the
process of converting applications to OO as more PHP5 servers become
prevalant.