[UPHPU] OOP continued

Jeffrey Moss jeff at opendbms.com
Wed Jun 29 13:47:33 MDT 2005

As for Java, I think it's great the apps are objects. That's how it should
be. That is a fundamental design flaw with many languages is namespace
conflict, if you have two apps running at the same time they need a brick
wall between them because one's main can't interfere with the others main
namespace. It's a design flaw.

Now as for people hating Java, I think that's mostly due to the strict
nature of it. After all, it's a statically typed, compiled language, and the
specs leave little to be implied.  I personally don't use Java and was never
educated in it, I majored in Business.

-Jeff