[UPHPU] OOP continued

Jeffrey Moss jeff at opendbms.com
Wed Jun 29 12:35:57 MDT 2005

Re 1: I call you by your real name because that's how you address yourself
in
your sig. If you prefer I will call you dataw0lf.

Re 2: "Perhaps I should say OOP programmers don't understand functional
programming often ?"

I made a case for *always* using OO, which I dont think anybody else has
said, I think your design decisions are probably centered on which database
you will use or whatever, if OO were more widely used the advantages would
be plain as day. I didn't misunderstand you, I am argueing against you. No
need to get defensive.

-Jeff