[UPHPU] OOP continued

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:28:22 MDT 2005

> 1) I'm unsure why you're addressing me by my first name.  Do I know you?
>  If you did, you might know that my favorite language is heavily object
> orientated.

I believe he is responding directly to something that you said, hence,
I don't think using your name is that unjustified.

> 2) What bold statement (did a quote from me magically disappear)?  I
> said that in many cases, OOP programmers tend to 'jump the gun' when it
> comes to using OOP.

No, you said (and this is a bold statement) "Perhaps I should say OOP
programmers don't understand functional programming often ?"

I don't think anyone ever said functional programmers don't understand
OOP, they just think it is overkill, but you have directly said OOP
programmers don't understand functional programming, which is
ridiculous.

-wtgee